Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mommy's leaving....

Today we were very busy getting ready for Mommy's trip. We did, however, stop to take a short lunch break with Gerda. That was really fun. We had lunch at this place called the Blue Heron...and Mommy and Gerda could have a drink or something to eat and chat while I played in the grass. I did some swinging as well....which was VERY fun. And, I got to drink a little of Mommy's passion fruit juice from a straw....my first time using a straw. I was successful!!!

Then it was really just a whirlwind of a day. Mommy was trying to spend time playing with me since we won't get to for whole 2 weeks...but was also running from bank to bank trying to find an ATM that would work. Apparently, in America where we will eventually live, the ATMs work most of the time. She seemed to be getting very upset about the money thing. I wanted to say, "pole sana" to her...but I was afraid she would really blow a fuse if I did.

We also didn't take any photos today. Mommy had to charge the battery to her camera today so she can take it with her on her trip...which meant no photos. It was a welcome change as far as I'm concerned.

So, you'll have to wait for 2 weeks to see another shot of my handsome mug....but don't worry. I'll still be here, I don't plan on going anywhere for a nice long time. In the meantime...Happy Holidays to you all....see you in the New Year!!!!

No comments: