Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday at home with the family

My Mom thought that with all of the excitement of late and the fact that she has to leave next weekend for a week and a half...it would be really nice to spend a Sunday at home...just Twiga, Mommy and I. So, we had a nice day playing at home. We went grocery shopping but otherwise...we were at home. I had a little bit of time out....but only twice when I hit Twiga. And, I had lots of playing....and lots of hugs and cuddles with Mommy and playing outside with Twiga.....and reading books. In general it was such a nice day. I hope that there are so many more to come!

Here is a photo of me in time out. This is my unhappy face! (Can you believe that my Mommy actually had the nerve to take a photo of me as she was putting me into time out!)


















Here I am having lunch


























And, here I am reading



























I'm getting more steady on my feet every day. Today I only need to be holding on with one hand to stand up and walk. Just wait Mom....I'm about to walk myself silly....

No comments: