Thursday, December 11, 2008

A swing in my own back yard!



I discovered the most fun thing ever in our backyard today at lunch. Mommy came home for lunch and playtime in our backyard. After lunch, we were throwing a ball with Twiga and then I saw this rainbow rope contraption hanging. I don't know why I haven't noticed it before....Mommy says its been there the whole time! Anyway....she took me for a ride on it. Oh, how fun it is to sit in Mommy lap and swing away in our very own hammock!




I have also figured out that I love my Mommy's constant attention. And, when she won't give it to me, I plan on getting it anyway I can....even if that means doing something that I know is wrong. It's still to be determined how this game is going to play out! Stay tuned....but the good news is that my Mom told me today that no matter what, whether I'm good or bad or laughing or crying....she will ALWAYS love me!

No comments: