Monday, December 15, 2008

Week 2



So, today it is 2 weeks since I moved home. It sort of feels like I've always lived here. Life is pretty usual now. And, I am a pretty happy boy. I also think I have a pretty happy Mommy. She seems pretty happy....she sings to me a lot and we play alot. And, today she took me to a big building and we went on some scary elevators to her work. I just have to say....it's REALLY hot in her office! I don't know how she goes and works there.



Before we went to her work, she came home for lunch and we ate (well, I ate....Mommy doesn't have much time for eating lunch these days...but I'm noticing her clothes fitting a little looser and she's happy about that!). After we ate, we played outside with Twiga for a little bit. Twiga had fun. She would run to the bottom of the garden and when we called she would run back! Here is photo of her running to us after we called.





















And, here is a photo of her guarding us while we played. She really loves us and is always making sure we are safe.






















Here is Mommy and I swinging in our hammock! I love swinging and singing with Mommy.












I hope you all have had as good a lunch today as I did!








No comments: