Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Visit to my Friends....

Today at lunch Mommy took me back to Cradle of Love for a short visit. We had a nice time. I am so happy to have a home with Mommy and Twiga, but I do miss my friends sometimes. It might not always appear as though I miss them since I've taken to hitting everything is sight these days, but I do miss them. I have just had so many changes in the past month, and it's hard because I can't express myself with words just yet and don't understand quite everything that people are saying...and it's just really frustrating. I don't mean to be bad, I'm just confused. I'm definitely going to grow out of this phase with a little determination and some redirection from Mommy!


In any case...it was so fun to see everyone. Mommy took pictures (as usual) and she talked to Devona for a bit. She is worried because she has to leave next week for a while...and she is not able to sleep and very worried about leaving me alone. But, after talking to Devona she is feeling a little better about leaving. My Bestamom says its ok too. I don't think anyone has talked to me about this. I do not think it is a good idea at all. I like it when my Mommy is home.








In fact, today was little sad....Mommy and I didn't have too much time for playing. At lunch we were a bit rushed to get lunch finished and to get out to Cradle of Love (we had to deliver our Christmas gift) and then Mommy had to head back to work. By the time she got home, it was time for dinner. And, boy was I a picky eater tonight. I would not eat any of the dishes that we had prepared except for the apples/strawberry sauce that Mommy made and some Farley's cookies. And, because I was so picky it took a really long time to eat dinner tonight and so bath time was right after dinner. Mommy and I only had a few minutes at the end of the day to spend quality time together. I hope we have more time together tomorrow.








No comments: