Friday, December 12, 2008

The most important event of the day

Ok, I actually forgot the most important event of the day! This morning while my Mommy was getting ready for work, I climbed on top of her carry on suitcase. It is really high off the ground, like maybe even a whole foot! Anyway....it was fun to climb up, but then I wanted down and I didn't know what to do. So, I screamed bloody murder for my Mommy....and she refused to help me! Can you imagine???? She came and sat down about 3 feet away from me...and wouldn't help me at all. She just told me to figure it out for myself. Man, I was mad! I wanted her to pick me up off of that suitcase...but she just wouldn't. Finally, I figured out that she was simply NOT going to help me...and I was going to have to figure it out myself. So, I tried a few things, but none of them felt comfortable...and then, I finally decided to turn around to sit on my bum...and then I slid off the side until my feet touched the ground and I was up and off that suitcase. My Mommy went wild....she picked me up and spun me around and clapped and cheered. It was sooo fun. So, when the celebration was over and she put me down and went back to getting ready for work...you know what I did....I climbed right back on top of that suitcase. Only now, I know how to get down! It's the most fun game!!!

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Dear Aki!
It is so great to read your stories. I think your lucky with your great Mommy. She is taking good care of you..!!
Ilse