Thursday, December 4, 2008

We can sure go through kleenex in this family!

Man, I'm telling you....we can go through some kleenex. At my new house....we have a plethora of kleenex, which is good because my Mom wants to wipe either my nose or her nose every 2 seconds! Geeze!!!


My Mom had most of the day off work today, but not because of me, because she is sick. She is also getting her first taste of single motherhood. When she is sick, I still have poopy pants and I still get cranky and I still want to play with the electrical cables all of which require my Mom paying attention to me around the clock, even when she would rather watch tv, sleep and feel very sorry for herself. I think she may have momentarily contemplated sending me back to the orphanage.






Luckily...I'm really cute!

No comments: