Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm back!

Well, at least my Mom's back. I've been here all the time with Twiga just waiting for her to get home. And, guess what?? She brought another family member for me to meet. My Uncle Topher is staying with us. I'm named after him (my middle name is Topher) and so far I think we're going to be great friends. He's cool. At the beginning he was a little tentative. He didn't want to feed me, and he definitely did not want to change my diapers. He still has yet to change a diaper (Mom's says that's going to happen tomorrow), but he does feed me now....and he plays with me and he even spent time with me on my favorite hammock today. I think he's pretty cool.

It is so great to have my family back. My Mom and I are right back to having all the fun we had before she left. She told my Bestamom that she was worried that I would have forgotten her while she was away....how ridiculous....she's my Mom. I didn't forget her and was very happy to see her when she got home. Though, I also must say that Hope did a great job taking care of me while Mommy was gone. And, Twiga was right here for me. In the end, I'm so glad that everyone is home and things will go back to normal. Plus, I have my Uncle Topher here....a great addition!




Stay tuned for my regular updates to return! And, Happy New Year to you all!!!






1 comment:

Ilse said...

Hey Aki!
Happy New Year for you and your mommy! I am happy for you that your mommy is back. You probaly missed her a lot. I missed your stories the last few weeks, so I am happy too!
Big hug from Holland,
Ilse.