Friday, December 5, 2008

Nightime bath routine



















Our night time routine includes bath time which I LOVE! I even let my Mom wash my face with suds....and poor the shower head over my head....I laugh when the water runs down my face....and she is pretty convinced that I'm going to take to the water immediately. She told me tonight that she can't wait to take me to the swimming pool. I don't know what that is, but I believe it involves water....and I love the water.









I am getting used to brushing my teeth. I don't hate it but I was confused in the beginning. I'm starting to understand it though and let my mom get to my teeth a little easier now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this BLOG. How about pictures of you with your mom? any toys that you would like? perhaps ones that you heard about from your mom that kids in the US play with?