Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A day of firsts....

Today was a day of firsts....and oh my was it fun!







I had my first play date today. My Mommy and Inneke planned a lunch date for our families at Inneke, Dirk and Ella's house. I really really liked Ella. I even keep trying to say her name. We had our moments of frustration with each other, but we really didn't want to separate and enjoyed playing together very much.

I also had broccoli soup for the first time, and will never again be interested in the boring old food that Mommy makes me.












I went swimming for the first time. I generally love the water and today was no exception. I got a little nervous toward the end....but generally I really love swimming. Mommy got video of Dirk taking me swimming around the pool....but it's too hard to load from this terrible connection here, so we'll have to make due with the photos and see the video of my first swim another time.








It was also the first time I skipped my afternoon nap. By the time we had gotten home from our play date, Mommy had her first migraine since I came to live with her....and I was cranky and loud. So, I ate a quick dinner, had a quick bath and went to bed!

What a fun day! Thanks to Dirk, Inneke and Ella!! I hope we'll have a play date again soon....you are welcome to our house anytime (I'm sure Mommy will agree with me).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed this was a fun day Aki. I really loverd playing with you and am so happy that you came again today to baby group. I hope this is the start of a long play tradition together. Big hug, also for your precious mama
ella
p.s: my papa is willing to give you the recipe of the brocolli soup you like so much ;)