Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blowing our noses

Well, let's see. This has to be a quick one. My Mom is sick. She's trying not to show me how irritated she is that I brought a cold home from the orphanage....but I can tell she's blaming me...just a little bit. So she's not feeling well and I have to make this short. I did want to tell you about a new cool trick I learned today. My Mom showed me actually. She was just wiping my nose....but when her nose ran....she did this blowing thing and held the kleenex up to her nose. She told my Bestamom on the phone that it would be a while before I could learn to blow my nose.....so I decided to show her. Now, whenever she holds the kleenex up to wipe my nose....I blow! Sometimes I blow with my nose and sometimes with my mouth....but I always BLOW!


In other news, Twiga is acting a little weird....my Mom and her friend were talking and sounded concerned that she is a bit jealous of me. I think she just really likes the smell of my poop and is trying to get into my pants.
Now here is a few photos of me having lunch today to keep you all going. And one of Twiga....the spoiled dog who keeps going after my diaper! See you tomorrow....unless we all die overnight. My Mom keeps really yelling about how all her cold medicine is in her shipment which still hasn't arrived!
















1 comment:

Vicki said...

Clearly Aki is the smartest little guy around as well as the cutest. What a big boy to know how to blow his nose/his mouth, whatever. It's very impressive. He looks like he was having fun at lunchtime. Cannot wait to meet him!