Thursday, January 29, 2009

playdate with Aiden



Today at lunch, Mommy and I went to Aiden, Kyle and Linda's house for some good food and some fun! There were lots of fun toys there and it was really fun to see Aiden. He likes to hug...a LOT. It made me kinda overwhelmed sometimes...and I got a bit scared. But, that's just because he gives great big bear hugs. He's a lot of fun too...and I think when we get a bit older we'll just have so much fun together. Aiden is almost walking (he takes a few steps here and there) and once he's up and going....well, before you know it we'll be on the soccer team together! (or maybe football....Aiden's Mommy, Linda kept telling him to stop tackling me....I think that's some sort of football term).




Thanks to Linda, Kyle and Aiden for having us over for the yummy lunch and fun times. Next time, we'll host....right Mommy?




1 comment:

Bestemom said...

I think you two should stick to soccer. Football is a bit rough, especially if you aren't even two yet.