Saturday, January 10, 2009

16 months old and walking...


Today I turned 16 months old. We started the day when I woke up all ready for my bottle only to discover that my Uncle Topher had used the milk last night to make hot chocolate without any consideration that others in the house might need milk in the morning. I was really really upset by his lack of consideration. I let him know it too. And, by 8am my Mommy was standing outside of the grocery store waiting for it to open.







At lunch, Mommy took us to Blue Heron where I ate bread and played in the grass. We learned how to throw balls to each other and Mommy, Topher and played and played passing the ball from one person to the other. The end was a very exciting few bites of vanilla ice cream to celebrate my special day.








We went home and spent the rest of the night with Mommy unpacking and hanging things around her house (photos and paintings, not bodies).








The biggest news of the day though, is that I am a SERIOUS walker. I practice every chance I get and think it is the most fun game when Mommy walks ready to catch me while I walk all by myself, independently, down the hall!!








2 comments:

Angela said...

I enjoy your blog so much Aki, I'm glad your Mom is back with you and clearly enjoying you so much - you are the cutest! All my love, Angela

Akira and Clara Shei said...

Thanks so much for reading! It's really really great to know that Mommy and I have friends who are interested in me. Mommy says you have a little girl Tess and a dog named Jake. I can't wait to meet them. I hope we all meet soon.