Saturday, January 31, 2009

A party just for me...

OK, it was a combined bbq party to celebrate my coming to live with Mommy, AND Uncle Topher coming to live with us. But....it felt like a party for me. Oh, except that we did sing Happy Birthday to Uncle Topher (he turned 18 a few weeks ago and its a big birthday).
Lots of Mommy's friends came and lots of mine as well. The adults ate and the kids played. The men seemed to congregate around the bbq and they cooked meat. There were veggie cheese and meat kabobs. There were also salads and lots of finger food that everyone kept eating. And, there was apple and pumpkin pie and a birthday cake for Uncle Topher.

All is all we had great fun. It rained a little, but that didn't stop people, they just came up on the veranda and into the house and kept going. I got some cool stuff too....like some new PJs....and a new fun book, and some shark toys to go in the bathtub with and some other stuff. And, everyone was so nice to me. I could get used to that. Mommy says it's good its not an occasion that happens often or I might get really spoiled. But....it was nice to have so many people paying so much attention to me for just one night. I felt very special. Nus made me laugh when she tickled me, and I had fun telling everyone, "bye bye". Auntie Alex gave me lots of bites....I ate some salad and I REALLY liked it and wanted more. I also ate some cous cous and some bean dip and some grilled tomatoes and some strawberries. Oh, what fun.
Oh, and did I tell you that my friends came as well. Ella and Aiden and Elias, and (another little boys who's name will be filled in when Mommy's migraine goes away and she can think again) were all playing in my living room and we all had a really really fun time.
But, now we are all tuckered out. And, it is definitely snooze time. I guess I'll wake up tomorrow and it will all go back to normal....no doting on me huh? oh well....it was sure fun while it lasted.

No comments: