Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First Hair Cut

Mommy thought it was time to get my hair cut. I don't know...I liked it the way it was, but I guess it will grow. I'm also not really a fan of the salon....where they TRY to make you sit still (believe me, it didn't work, and there is a bald spot of the back of my head to prove it!). They were really nice to me there...and now I have REALLY short hair. Mommy misses my hair....so do I. I keep rubbing my head, wondering where my hair is?

But, Mommy keeps telling me it will grow back. In the meantime, we have photos and Mommy saves some of my hair and put it away in a box when we got home, so I'd have some locks of baby hair.


What do you think of the new do???












1 comment:

Bestemom said...

You're just the cutest, handsomest kid out there with or without hair--and don't worry, it'll grow back.