Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Topher!!

Well, it's been quite a day. Uncle Topher had the royal treatment today which meant that the rest of us didn't have it so easy. I was pretty entertained as my Mommy tried to manage me this morning while getting ready for work. She promised Uncle Topher that he could sleep in today, and Hope was 45 minutes late for work this morning. That meant it was ALL up to Mommy. Twiga decided to throw up all over the house and then to walk through it in case it wasn't spread around enough. I wanted to play in it as well...but Mommy really put her foot down on that one. I thought she might blow a fuse right about then. She was really not happy!




But....once we got her off to work, it was all ok. Uncle Topher slept in and when he got up he went to the pool at the gym for the afternoon and so I was left with Hope and Jenny for the afternoon. Then, tonight Mommy and Uncle Topher did our usual night routine before I headed off for bed. We sang Uncle Topher a round of Happy Birthday and then I went to sleep and Hope came over to watch me so Mommy could take Uncle Topher to dinner.


Happy Birthday to my favorite uncle in the WHOLE world!!! (also my only one....that I know about).






















Yummm.....the bib tastes so much better than the food!


No comments: