Monday, January 5, 2009

Sad news

I just wanted to send a thought out to my friends at Cradle of Love Baby Home where they took care of me until Mommy could find me. They have had some pretty tragic times there of late, loosing 2 very small babies and 1 of my toddler friends in the past week to Pnemonia and malaria (helped along by HIV). Joshua was my friend and he was a very sweet, fun, lovable little boy. He was sadly diagnosed with HIV last month and then was struck with malaria last week. He didn't make it and I was so sad to hear that news....he will be missed.

As well, a little girl named Molly passed away and a little boy named Quin. They were both very small babies....Quin was a quadruplet and I know his other brother and sisters will miss him very much. Molly was a beautiful baby who had been abandoned by her Mom and they had worked so hard at Cradle of Love to take good care of her and nurse her back to health.

It is very sad to loose so many wonderful babies, but I am happy to know that they had a loving home while they were here. I hope my friends at Cradle of Love are doing OK. They must be very sad. Mommy says that we'll go visit them this week to try to bring some good cheer!

No comments: