Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Work

Well, today Mommy had to go back to our regular schedule where she goes to work in the morning and afternoon. Luckily, I have a lot of people around the house to keep me company when she goes, AND, she comes home for a 2 hour lunch everyday. This morning, I got to start my day by hearing my Bestamom come out of the computer again. I've learned how to say bye bye to her and I wave. I'm not 100% sure if she can see my super duper wave, but I know how to do it!



My Uncle Topher was with me most of the day today which is good, because he reported back to my Mommy that Hope and Jenny are not spending much time with me during the day and they are not supervising me very well. I'm glad he is here looking out for me, and I was happy to see that my Mommy was NOT happy with the report today and will do something about this situation immediately.

But, on the fun and good side, the whole family went to lunch today at one of my favorite places, the Blue Heron. I ate a nice big lunch of chickpeas, squash, zuccinni, apples, raspberries and bread and then I played in the grass with my multi colored, recycled balls. My Mommy only lets me play with the balls when we are away from the house (otherwise Twiga gets them confused with her balls and gets a bit territorial) so it is always a fun treat to get to see all the colors.

After work Mommy and Uncle Topher and I went to run a few errands, pay some bills, pick up a few groceries and get some food for Uncle Topher (he eats a LOT....even more than me!). Then it was our usual night routine, dinner, bath, story and bed. When I said goodnight to everyone tonight I waved bye bye to Uncle Topher and then gave him a big kiss in the air. I wanted to be sure that he felt welcomed. And, I think it worked, Uncle Topher looked pretty pleased....I think I've won him over with my super personality! Now, if we can just settle the situation so that the girls pay more attention to me during the day.....slowly but surely I'm getting everything JUST the way I like it!

No comments: