Sunday, February 8, 2009

Still sick


















Well,





After going to the doctor on Friday I thought I would magically get better, but when I woke up Saturday I was really not feeling well. We were supposed to go camping with Gerda, Richard and some other friends this weekend, but Mommy had to tell them we couldn't go. My temperature had gotten quite high over night, a little over 102 and I felt just miserable. All I wanted to do all day was cry and hug my Mommy. Mommy was trying not to be too worried, but I could tell that she was pretty miserable as well. Nice to know that she really loves me!











By today my temperature was only a low grade fever. There is still a bit of a fever, and I still refuse to eat anything! Mommy is giving me lots of water...and I'm sure drinking it! I feel thirsty!! She managed to get just a bit of food in me....just some bits of bread soaked in a soup broth. Mommy is REALLY hoping that the diarea will leave soon and things will all go back to normal soon.





In the meantime, we were still able to have a bit of fun today while sticking close to home and getting lots of sleep. We walked and played in the garden a bit, but mostly just hung out together all weekend. I've been a little cranky, even today (though WAY better than yesterday). Sorry Mommy, Uncle Topher and Twiga. I'll be better soon.




Oh, and I'm learning words. This weekend I learned to say Twiga, and Akira! The most important words of all....














1 comment:

Angela said...

I hope the little guys - and you - are all better soon! He is getting cuter and cuter, clearly a happy little boy!! All our love, Angela