Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring...

....the old man is snoring. Or...maybe that's just Twiga.



We have had some rain the past few days, so we haven't been outside too much, it's yucky out there! Today at lunch we went to visit Cradle of Love. Mommy got photos with Devona and I (she is the Director of the orphanage) and with Bebe, a special worker at CoL that loves me (and I love her). It was really fun there. When I first started going back there after moving in with Mommy, I didn't behave very well and I cried and whined a lot and Mommy almost stopped taking me. She thought maybe it was too confusing and hard for me. I'm so glad she kept trying though....because now that I know she isn't going to leave me there and that she is really MY Mommy and I am going home again, I have so much fun visiting. It is really a fun place with kids and games and all such nice caregivers. I always have a fun time there now.


You can see in my photos that my face is a mess. I've bruised and banged and scratched it up everywhere (it got worse this afternoon AFTER these photos were taken when I banged my forehead and put a gigantic bump on it). Mommy is worried that people will think she is abusing me. Really I'm just having so much fun running around, but I've only just learned to walk, much less run...so I fall down....a lot! Don't worry, I always get back up and keep going....just sometimes I'm added something new to the landscape of my face. It's ok....it builds character (or something like that).

No comments: