Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just your average Thursday



Well, today I did go to the doctor again at lunch. Mommy brought a used diaper to the doctor and they were able to take some samples from that and they found 10 parasites in my poop! So, I've got some new medicine which doesn't make me feel very good but Mommy says that at the end of the day, I'll be feeling MUCH better. I sure hope so. It also doesn't really taste very good.




Afterwards, we went to a shop near the doctors office called This and That. And, Mommy bought me a fun new toy. A firetruck scooter. I think it's SOOO fun!




In the afternoon, Mommy left me home to nap while she and Uncle Topher drove out to Cradle of Love and visited Violet and dropped off some soy formula for a little baby who doesn't do well on the regular stuff. I don't know what is wrong with that baby. I sure loved the regular stuff. In fact, I tried to steal it from the other kids....but whatever!




So, once again....we are on the mend, we are visiting the orphanage and we are playing with toys....just the usual day at the Bowman household.

No comments: