Monday, February 23, 2009

Exhausted

Today Mommy is really tired. I'm just fine, but she's tired. She didn't get any sleep last night and when her colleagues at work asked if her baby was keeping her up nights, she explained that I sleep for 12 hours every night like the angel that I am, but that Twiga keeps her up all night. We had a thunder storm that sat over our house and didnt move for about 5 hours last night....and Twiga was FREAKING out. Mommy got NO sleep whatsoever and she looks it today!

But, we love Twiga too....and we don't want anyone at our house to be scared of the thunder and lightening! Also, Mommy is trying to work, take care of me AND be a good hostess to her friend Tanya who is vsiting for 2 weeks, all on no sleep. Quite a tall order.

But, don't worry.....I love my Mommy so much and can tell she has a lot on her plate, so I'm being a very nice and well behaved little boy so I won't add to her woes. I'll take good care of my Mommy, and Twiga and Uncle Topher too....don't you worry!

No comments: