Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life is Good

Mommy seems to be a bit under the weather...again! Geeze....what is up with her stomach?

Even so, we still manage to have fun nearly every day. Today was no exception. I love to be silly and I make my Mommy and my Uncle Topher laugh all the time. I love to walk down the hall saying goodbye as if I'll never see any of them again....this makes my family laugh.


Twiga and I are becoming better friends all the time. I'm so glad. And, best of all...my Uncle Topher has warmed to me. I'd even go as far as to say that sometimes, he has fun playing with me. Not just playing with my toys, but playing with ME. The best is that, it has occurred to me that even when things are rough for my Mom and she is feeling low and sad and blue or sick...I still make my Mommy very happy. We have lots of cuddle time and I'm pretty sure we are both happier for having found our family!

No comments: