Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ethiopian food

Tonight Mommy came home and said that we all needed to get out of the house and we were going to dinner. Uncle Topher and Mommy decided to go to Ethiopian. Now, if they had consulted me I would have told them that with Mommy's week stomach that was NOT a good choice for dinner tonight. But, no one asked me.

It was Uncle Topher and my first time eating Ethiopian food. Mommy kept telling us that there would be bread, but it turned out to be one big sponge. Neither Uncle Topher nor I were amused! I ate the lentils though, and Uncle Topher is always happy when he has some meat. He is a meat eater but neither Mommy nor I want to eat poor animals. So, mommy had a potato dish and I had lentils.

When we got home it was discovered in my diapers that I am also having some stomach troubles. So, Mommy said that she thought tomorrow morning she would not be going to work and instead we would be going to the clinic. We'll have to see when tomorrow morning arrives.

No comments: