Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back in the swing of things

OK....my Mommy's got us back on track now. I don't mind the occasional visit and fun play time, but I do like to have a bit of stability. I was feeling much better today. At lunch Mommy came home and we went out to Cradle of Love, the orphanage that helped me out while I was waiting for Mommy. The care givers there are always really happy to see me. Today, I walked for them and they were so impressed. Mommy just takes it for granted now, but the caregivers hadn't seen my skills yet. And, I was gentle with the kids today....no more hitting. I had a really fun time exploring the whole house on foot and meeting all my old friends. We brought some laundry detergent for the orphanage and we wanted to talk to Devona, the Director about inviting my birth Mom over for lunch soon. It's been a while since we've heard from her, and we want to make sure she is doing ok.

Unfortunately Devona wasn't there...but Mommy says she and a volunteer, Katie, from the orphanage are coming to OUR house this week for lunch. How fun....I can show them where I live now! They also had to take another baby, Violet, to the hospital today. Mommy was pretty worried when she heard that...I think she has a bit of a soft spot in her heart for Violet, and she is only 2 months old....so it is very worrisome to have to be admitted to hospital. I hope we'll all say extra prayers for Violet and her speedy recovery, as well as for Cradle of Love and all the lovely people there working so hard to take care of us.




Tonight, I played outside a bit with Mommy, Uncle Topher and Osmond and John, the guards at our house. They are really nice men and they are always so nice to me and Twiga. Today, John let me wear his hat and blow on his whistle! How fun!!!




Thanks for a fun and very normal day Mommy.....let's have lots more of them.

No comments: