Saturday, February 28, 2009

Errands

Today, Saturday....

we ran errands.

We had to pick up some photos that were at the framers. Mommy got the first photo of her and I matted and framed. And....she also got a lot of photos of just ME framed....Mommy is so proud of her photo project. Here it is. It goes on the wall on Monday!






Then, we had to go get a mattress made for my new crib. I LOVE my crib and my changing table because I love the carved elephants in the wood. Elephant is my new word of the day (oh, that and apple). The mattress was in my crib by 1pm and I am going to spend my first night in my new crib tonight. Cool huh?






1 comment:

Bestemom said...

I can see the elephants carved into the wood. That is really cool--so unique to Africa and so special for Akira. I haven't heard his elephant word yet, but he does a great "apple". My favorite word is still "uh-oh" when he needs someone to help him or to fix something--beyond cute!