Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mommy and Me time

It's been insane at our house the past few days, so I apologize for not posting (or having pictures posted, which I still do not have tonight). Mommy's friend, Tanja is visiting from Europe and it's been insane. Mommy's been trying to make sure she has a fun time and running her around to cultural experiences all the while still trying to work (and it's a busy week this week, as Ban Ki Moon is visiting us and Mommy has high level meetings that she has to prepare for and attend), and of course to ensure that my schedule is not too messed up.

Today, Uncle Topher and Tanja went on a full day cultural immersion experience that Mommy set up for them. That meant that the house was quiet. When Mommy came home today for lunch we had 2 hours of uninterupted time for just her and I to play. It was SOO fun. We used to spend all our time together like that. But, since Uncle Topher came to live here we spend a lot of time the three of us. Don't get me wrong...that time as a family is so so fun and I love it. BUT, I have to admit that just having some quality Mommy and Me time today was very very very nice. Mommy told me that she is going to talk to Uncle Topher and we will devise a plan to make sure that Mommy and I have special times together just US each week. YAY!

No comments: