Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a cure all....


....or so my Mommy says. She had a bit of a rough day today. I think she was really stressed out about a lot of things....and her mind was preoccupied. She had a bit of a meltdown this afternoon when she realized that she was so preoccupied that she hadn't gotten Uncle Topher to his tutoring session, she had forgotten about it. But, boy did she yell at him....she told him that remembering his stuff was his responsibility, not hers. I wonder if that kind of lecture from my Mommy is in my teenage future. (I sure hope not, and so does my Mommy).


However, at the end of this very stressful day, Mommy played with me. We ran around the living room and played peek-a-boo and hide and seek. She was sooo funny, I just laughed and laughed at her funny faces. And, after we played she said she felt so much better. I felt better too. I don't really like it when Mommy is sad....so when she plays with me and does puzzles and read stories and sing songs then I know that everything will be just fine.


In other news....Gaspar came to our house to cook tonight. He made some dishes for Mommy and Uncle Topher but Mommy asked him to make a pumpkin soup especially for me. BOY is it yummy! Gaspar should come every day!

No comments: