Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Both my Moms for lunch






Today my birth Mom, Lillian came to visit for lunch. Mommy, Lillian, David, Uncle Topher and I all had lunch on the veranda today. It was pretty fun. I ate a LOT! I ate an entire huge plate of Dal and veggies and then still ate 2 1/2 apples, a pear and some raspberries for desert. Mommy says she hopes I'm going to have a growth spurt upwards soon, or my big belly might just pop. Hmmmm.....I think she's making fun of me. Sometimes she rubs my belly and asks it a question and calls it the Buddha belly (she compares it to the magic eight ball and says it must have magical powers). I do NOT think she is funny...but Uncle Topher does. I don't exactly understand the joke, but I think it may be at my expense. I'm glad Uncle Topher got to meet my birth Mom.....I think she's such a nice lady, even if Uncle Topher said he felt awkward about the whole thing. It is a bit awkward after all, to blend my bio family with my forever family.....but still, I'm so glad we are making the effort to do it. I love all my families and its nice to be loved by SO many people!






In fact, I also got lots of love from my Bestamom and Grandad all the way back in California today. This morning, I got to talk to them on the skype computer as usual, but we used the video and it was so fun to finally see the lady I've been talking to all this time. And, I got to see the doggies and my Grandad has a big white beard, like Santa Claus (what if my Grandad IS Santa Claus....one can only hope!). And, tonight Mommy brought home some Valentines cards from Bestamom and Grandad. I had a lot of fun opening it up!






2 comments:

Angela said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter!!

Akira and Clara Shei said...

Thanks Angela. I can't wait to meet you and your family. Mommy says to ask you to send some photos of Tess. Hopefully Tess and I can play together someday soon.