Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a day!

Gosh,

Well, Mommy let me sleep in today and thank heavens for that....I needed the extra sleep to get through this day.

Since I was a bit under the weather yesterday I slept until after 10am this morning! WOW! Then, I had to get up and get going because Mommy had arranged for my birth Mom to come over for lunch today. It is a bit confusing when she comes and to be honest, I just wasn't feeling that well today and wasn't up for company. I rally wish Mommy had called to cancel, but she didn't. It was not the easiest of visits. Still, we ate some food, had some fun with the swing and then we took her home and got to see some of my other relatives. Below are some photos of the visit with Lillian, my birth mom as well as a few photos with other family members in my birth Mom's house that she shares with my aunt and uncle).





No comments: