Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Big Day!!

Wow....we went all out today for my half birthday! It was quite a day. We started slowly and got a chance to talk to my Bestamom for a long time this morning. I love my morning time with my Mommy and my Bestamom.

At lunch time we headed to my favorite place in Arusha! The Ilboru pool!! Boy, mommy knows how to make it a good day. First Mommy and I swam, and then Linda and Aiden arrived and we all had a really fun afternoon together. Aiden and I are good playmates...about the same size and energy level. He's SO fun. After lunch and another swim, we went to our favorite (ok, our ONLY) coffee place in town for dessert and drinks. Our friend Alex joined us and I got to have my first taste of CUPCAKE. It is seriously yummy! Why hasn't anyone introduced me and cupcake before? I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

So, all in all....what a day. Have I mentioned how much I love life and being part of my family? I'm 18 months old today....one and a half years to be exact and I can't wait to see what is around the corner.


















2 comments:

vanpeltium said...

Happy Happy Half Birthday Little Man! It looks like you had a great day.

bradi said...

Happy Half Birthday! I love cupcakes too. They are the best ;)