Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too busy for a nap?






We were busy today....but at the end of it all, Mommy think that maybe a nap would have been good...hers, not mine. I was just fine without a nap today, but Mommy sure looks tuckered out. Perhaps its not easy to have a full time job, a full time kid, a full time teen age nephew and a house guest who needs looking after ALL at the same time. Thank heavens for her, Twiga our dog is easy peasy.






We spent time out at the orphanage today. We went a bit later in the day so that my friends would be awake from their nap (unfortunately they sleep in the early afternoon and I sleep in the late afternoon, so our napping schedule collides a bit). I had fun playing with all my peers. The caregivers keep being amazed at how big I've gotten and how fast I'm growing (Mommy is surprised as well). They keep asking her what she is feeding me. I don't care....as long as she keeps feeding it to me....I do LOVE to eat!












No comments: