Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Funny things I say

I just want to write this down for posterity sake.

When I am going to be in trouble or if ANYTHING drops on to the ground, I say, "uh oh". I say it if I know that I will be in trouble because I know that my Mommy thinks its really cute and her heart melts a bit and I can see that its harder for her to be mad at me when I say, "uh oh". And, I say it if anything drops to the ground (even if I didn't drop it....if a piece of trash falls off the lunch table, or Twiga rolls over and a pillow falls off the couch) because I am hoping people will pick it up. Mommy thinks I may have inherited her slight OCD tendency.

I say apple when I want fruit for dessert. It can mean apples and it can mean bananas or mango or something else sweet at the end of my meal. But, when I want that taste, I say "apple".

My most favorite word is "elala". It means elephant which is rapidly turning into my favorite animal. My favorite stuffed animal is an elala and I hug him and walk all over the house with him. He sleeps with me in my Elala crib.

I love my dog Twiga and I love animals who are pets. When I am out at other peoples house and there is a pet there I call it "Twiga". I just assume everyone names their pet Twiga after my pet dog. Why wouldn't they? She is just the best dog ever and I love her and want to pet her every chance I get. I never hit her or pull on her hair anymore....only pet her and hug her and lay my head down next to hers and put my hand in her mouth for her to lick it. I adore Twiga....and I hope everyone has the chance to have a "Twiga" in their lives.

No comments: