Monday, March 23, 2009

Mimi, the nose blower

Well, I finally have found a good name for Mommy. Calling her Mommy just seemed a bit boring...like everyone was doing it. I tried out a few names, Mama, Meme....but I have settled now on Mimi. And, now that I found the right name....I can't stop saying it! "Mimi....Mimi....Mimi".

When I REALLY say it is when I need to get my nose blown. I do NOT like a runny nose. So, if I feel like its ooky inside my nose....I start blowing in and out really hard to try to blow all the yucky stuff out of my nose and at the same time that I am doing that I start running around the house looking for Mommy and crying out, "Mimi, Mimi, Mimi".....when I find her I run over to the bookshelf with the kleenex on it and point and wait for her to help me with my nose. This happens about every three minutes since I still have the tail end of my cold.....so Mommy is learning patience. I am learning tenacity!

No comments: