Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Green guck and messy messy diapers all over my crib

Oh my....has it been a day of mess. Day two of my very minor cold. The faucet on my face has turned off. However, I'm pretty sure a gremlin is slowly seeping its way out out of my nose now. Poor Mommy....I think we should take a minute and feel really sorry for her, because she is one that has to make sure she cleans up the gremlin coming out of my nose. It's gross.

Actually, I think we should take a minute and feel very very sorry for Jenny. She helps Mommy take care of me during the day and she and Hope help to clean up the house and cook for me. Today, during my afternoon nap I had quite a big accident and my diaper just didn't feel very good. So, I decided to undress, and take off my dirty diaper and smear it around my bedding. You can only imagine....photos NOT available.

No comments: