Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ella!

What a busy day. Mommy invited Ella and her family over for a lunch play date. This morning we were busy getting food and toys ready to go. Ella slept a bit late today so we waited a bit and played outside just the family. Then, Ella and her Mommy and Daddy (Inneke and Dirk) came. I really like to play with Ella. We had such a fun day. We swung and we played with my toys and we explored the yard....it was very fun! I hope that they can come over again another day. They are definitely welcome any time they want...thanks for coming!!


The family playing outside before Ella and family came over.


Uncle Topher is so great at playing with me.

Welcome Ella! It's so nice to see you!!


Playing together is so fun. We can share the same toy and it is more fun with two.

I love to hug Ella!

Really.....I just love to hug Ella....I'm so glad she came.

Walking off into the sunset.

Ella wanted a ride....so she got on and I pushed.

We stopped to smell the flowers....it's never too early to learn that lesson.

We were both such good sharers today. Thanks for feeding me a bit of banana bread. It is sooo tasty.

No comments: