Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Friends

This afternoon Mommy, Uncle Topher and Mommy's friend, Mahsa travelled out to Tengeru a town a little outside Arusha and up a big hill, to our friend Freddy's house. We went to meet his family and see his big beautiful property up on the hill overlooking Arusha. What a fun time we had up there! Freddy has four children of his own, Charlie (9), Otis (7?), Lulu (5) and Nyla (4). They have such a fun and colorful house with sooo many kid things. I really loved the musical instruments that they have. They have guitars for everyone in the family AND a keyboard. I think the keyboard is super cool! I loved making music on it. They also have two great dogs and a kitty cat. Everyone is super easy going and fun. I really liked it up there and I hope I'll get to go back and play with those kids again sometime. What a nice family!

Wow...what fun and colorful chairs, just made for kids size!
Uncle Topher is more of a cat person than a kid person.
So many fun choices in this house!
Lulu is looking for a treat!

Freddy with his adopted daughter, Nyla. She came from the same orphanage that I did!

Playing with Otis....he's so fun!
Boy, I am all tuckered out....so glad Mommy is driving us down this mountain so I can take a snooze!!!

No comments: