Monday, March 23, 2009

Spaghetti on the carpet

Boy....Mommy went all Nutso on me today. I don't know why she got sooo upset. I was kind of tired of the spaghetti she was feeding me and preferred to go back to the spinach soup that was also on the menu. So, I simply went and pushed the spaghetti bowl right out of her hands. I mean, for heavens sake....I needed some way to explain to her that I was DONE with spaghetti. Well, it happened to fall, upside down on Mommy's rug. She put me in time out for 5 minutes! Usually, I only get time out for a minute and its for something really bad. Mommy told me that the time out was for my own safety because she was so mad that she needed to be away from me for a few minutes. Geesh.....talk about an over reaction. Here is her rug....do YOU see any stain on it?????

No comments: