Monday, March 2, 2009

Eskimo Kisses


I learned a really fun thing today. I wonder if you know about it. When you put your face really close to someone you love, you can rub your noses back and forth and it feels really funny. It's called an Eskimo kiss. I LOVE to give them. Only, I do NOT perform for the camera thank you very much! But, I sure had a fun time giving my Mommy Eskimo kisses today....and I can't help but laugh hysterically as I do it. That makes Mommy laugh....and then we are just a couple of laughing fools rubbing our noses back and forth. Uncle Topher thinks we are completely nuts. Really, we're just having fun!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Tell Uncle Topher to try Eskimoing with Aki. If Aki is laughing and having fun maybe Uncle Topher will see how fun it is too. And tell Uncle Topher he loved to Eskimo kiss when he was little too.