Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sleeping



There hasn't been much of that going on lately. Friday morning, the family and Tanja went away for a night on safari. I'll have to tell you about it tomorrow because we all are home now and we really need some sleep. It was really tough for me to be away from home, and I was feeling a little nervous about where my Mommy was at all times. I don't know why.....I've been away with Mommy and Uncle Topher before, but this time, it freaked me out. I couldn't sleep. No naps....and for the first time since I've known Mommy, I couldn't sleep at night. She stayed up with me all night singing "Hush, little baby, don't say a word..." Don't think she was just so kind hearted and loving to stay up with me. If she stopped singing I would just scream my bloody head off. And, since there were other guests at the lodge we were staying, she didn't want me to disturb others, so she sung. Hahaha! The following morning we were both just so tuckered out that while Uncle Topher and Tanja took a walk down to see the zebra, wildebeest and giraffe, Mommy and I took a short nap. It only lasted about a half hour though....and then Uncle Topher woke us up! What was he thinking. Mommy never lets me sleep on the bed with her. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.




Now we are home and I have to get a good nights rest. I'll post tomorrow and tell you all about our safari. For now, I'm going to just go to sleep quietly and let Mommy go to sleep quietly. No need to sing to me for hours and hours tonight....we are home!

No comments: