Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Linda!

I don't know if its possible to explain how much this special woman has helped me since I came to my forever home. When I first came home with Mommy, we didn't have many things to help me out. There aren't a lot of kid 'things' to buy in Arusha....and everything from bottles to sippy cups to clothes to toys were needed. And, it was hard to find. Linda is a Mommy...and she's one of my friends Mommies....and she's my Mommy's friend. And, it's easy to see why. She's a very kind and generous person. She and Aiden let me borrow so many things until Mommy was able to go shopping in the US to get me some stuff. She has always been supportive, always been there to lend a hand, or a car seat, or find a doctor's number for Mommy when she is panicked that I'm sick. I could go on and on....but sufficed to say that it's not easy to adopt or be adopted in Eastern Africa without family or access to much. And, Mommy and I agree....Linda and her family have been a life line for us. We could thank her a million times over and it would not be enough.

Yesterday was her Birthday. Mommy was out with her to celebrate it, which is why I didn't blog yesterday. I just wanted to take the opportunity today to wish her a very very happy birthday!

No comments: