Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy does not even cover it!

Today was quite a day. The day started like all the others, we had our morning play time, breakfast and Mommy went to work. She came home near lunch time...and then the chaos started. We rushed around to get lunch ready and then went to pick up Mama Lillian for lunch. I got to see my Aunt and we took some photos all together at Mama Lillian's house. Since she is being evicted, she probably won't live there much longer and so Mommy wanted to have photos of the place where Mama Lillian lived when I was born.

After we all had lunch, Mommy wanted to make a video with Mama Lillian, asking her all kinds of questions about my family and where I come from and for some messages from Mama Lillian to me that I can watch in years to come. Then, before we dropped Mama Lillian off, we went by the lawyers office so her could meet her. After dropping her at home, I took a quick nap and then off we went to afternoon baby group. Clara Shei came with and it was lots of fun tormenting Mommy. She was trying to manage both of us, and we had so much fun teasing her and whining and crying. I kept trying to go down to the gate where all the cars are and trying to figure out how to get out of the gate...this kept Mommy pretty busy and it was PRETTY FUNNY! I laughed.....a LOT!

Tonight we had a nice evening at home with a fire in the fireplace and all the family together...just the way I like it.








No comments: