Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I have a little sister! Her name is Clara Shei and we brought her home from the orphanage today. More to tell later, for now we are all very exhausted at our house. We all went to get her around 5pm tonight. She came home and we all bonded for a while together and introduced her to Twiga. Then, I had dinner. Then Clara Shei had dinner and then she pooped diarhea all over Mommy. After a lot of clean up, Clara Shei went to sleep and now I am going to sleep so that Mommy and Uncle Gogo can go to sleep. We are all very tired.

I am so happy to be a big brother and I already love my little sister so much!!

Check out HER blog at www.theworldaccordingtoclarashei.blogspot.com











3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! How lucky Clara is to be joining you and Akira!

Ilse said...

Congratulations to you Aki and to your mother with your babysister!! I am very appy for all of you. Great for Clara that she can join your great family!

vanpeltium said...

Congratulations BIG BROTHER!!!! You all make a beautiful family...enjoy that baby sister and help your mommy :)