Monday, May 4, 2009

Dinner with Friends

Well, it's Monday so you might think we all had the Monday blues. But, in order to combat them, we decided to go out for a fun Indian dinner. When we got to the restaurant (Impala Hotel) who should we see than the Nyiti family. Mommy works with Freddy and he is married to Carolyn and there are 4 kids. Charlie is 9, Otis is 7, Lulu is 5 and Nyala is 3. Nyala is my favorite even though I really like them all. I guess its cause Nyala is closest to my age. So, we all sat together and had dinner....and it was really fun! Mommy made me sit in my stroller and all the other kids got to run around....but they were really nice and came over to visit me a lot. And, I had a fish curry dish for the first time tonight....I loved it! Can't wait to eat more....yummy fish!!!! Thanks very much to the whole Nyiti family for letting us join their fun. Hope to see you all again soon.




No comments: