Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby group with my baby sister

Mommy and I went to MY baby group today...and you know who came with? Clara Shei. I don't know about this. I am willing to share a lot of things with her, but BABY GROUP??? REALLY??? Seems unfair.





It was a really small one today....at Sophia's house with Aiden, Sam and myself present. Sophia has a sandbox....which was pretty fun to play in. Aiden and I are really quite a pair. We love to get into mischief and where one of us is, you will find the other. I call his name out all the time now....I really think Aiden is super cool to hang out with.






My talking skills are coming along so well, Mommy can't even keep up with how many words I can say now. I add a few to my vocabulary nearly every day. My new favorite thing is, as it is getting to be dusk, I call out "moon...moon", and I want someone to take me outside to find the moon. Then I am happy and can continue with my bedtime routine.

No comments: