Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rainy days at home

Today is a big day.  I am 28 months old today.  I was 14 months when I came to live with my Mommy.  That means that today can mark the very special time in an adoptive child's life when they have lived with their forever family as long as they have not.  I'm so happy to have found my forever family. 

In other news....today Aiden and I had a long overdue playdate.  Aiden got pretty ill over the holiday period with croup and an ear infection.  Between that and all our holiday events and travels we haven't been able to see him much. 

Also, it rained today.  It poured today.  There was thunder and lightening like none any of us have ever experienced.  Mommy and Aunti Alex were even a little scared.  Twiga had an accident in the house she was so scared.  I was taking a nap, when the loudest thunder I have ever heard woke me up....and lightening was right outside my window.  I was soooo scared and I started to cry hysterically.  Luckily Mommy came right in and got me up....and she let me cry on her lap and snuggle for a while.  I'm really glad I have a Mommy to snuggle with when I get scared.

Before the crazy storms of today, Aiden and I had a very fun playdate.  Thanks for coming over and playing Aiden and Linda.  See you soon!!!









No comments: