Friday, January 15, 2010

Henry and Elijah's house....



Shei Shei and I were invited to a playdate at Henry and Elijah's house this morning.  Wow....there are SO MANY toys there.  He has everything in the world...and about 100 of each thing.  I was overwhelmed with all the choices of things to play with.  I played with lots of his toy cars....and the ball car.....and my favorite....the tricycle!



But, I was still good at being polite, going potty in the toilet and every few minutes I would leave what I was doing to check on my sister and make sure she was faring allright.  She did just fine for herself though....no need to worry!

When it was time to go Mommy asked me if I was ready to go home and get lunch.  I answered quite simply, "no thank you".  Unfortunately for me, Mommy has  more minimalist approach to toys so while I certainly have toys at home, I do not have nearly the selection that Henry does to choose from....it was tough to give up all those cars!




No comments: