Monday, January 18, 2010

Pray

I have a little friend, Pray.  He is in the process of being adopted by a very nice lady named Amy.  Today I got a chance to play with Pray, first at Blue Heron and then they came to our house for a visit.  How fun!!!

I hope he'll come again soon.  I think he's lots and lots of fun to play with.  He's imaginative and creative just like me.  So, we can play the same sorts of games.  We rode in a car to America today to visit our Grandmas (Bibi and Bada) and we used the toy microphone as a shower and took lots of showers and got very clean and then used our big towels (or tiny pieces of toilet paper) to 'dry off'.  When Pray dries off he does a funny squiggle dance and falls down....he's so funny.  We also played outside with the football for a bit and we found Samantha, our turtle to give a pet to.  I really am so glad he could come over to play....come again soon Pray, you and Amy are always welcome!

Scenes from the day:



















No comments: