Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Brothers, Arnold and David

How lucky am I?  Not only do I have the coolest sister out there, but I have two half brothers, Arnold and David who I think are the bees knees.  Arnold is 8 and VERY tall, and VERY sharp and kind.  David is 6 and tall, and smart and active and fun and loving.  It's amazing.  I haven't spent that much time with them, but we seem to share quite a bond when we do spend time together and we all feel very comfortable with each other.  They are also really nice and patient with Shei Shei, which I really appreciate. 

They live together in a family style house that is actually an orphanage.  But, it's pretty cool and Mommy seems to be pretty impressed with the organization that works with them and pretty relieved to think that Arnold and David have got a secure, good, loving, safe environment that they are growing up in.  After all....we are all family and now Mommy considers these boys to be part of her family too....so we want to be sure that we are all taken care of.   If you are interested in the very cool organization that runs the home they are living in, check out this link:  http://www.swtz.org/   It's a very cool place and the directors are two very great women. 

I'm so glad that Mommy seems to be so taken with Arnold and David because I really really like them too.  It's cool to have two older brothers to look up to and who give me attention and play with me.  I didn't want them to leave today. 

Today they came over to our house and we watched Disney movies, played with toys inside, ran around outside for some fun with Twiga our dog, and went out for pizza for lunch.  I'm hoping to see them again soon....maybe in two weekends.  Mommy has to check with the directors to see what Arnold and Davids schedules are like.  But, hopefully I'll see them again soon.  Can't wait!!














No comments: