Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Football with Twiga and annoying sisters!!!

Today was just another day at home.  We are trying to take as much advantage of the garden as we can since we probably won't have another garden like this to play in for a very long time.  Twiga loves loves LOVES to play in the garden too. 

Today we spent the afternoon in a game of football with Uncle Gogo.  We had lots of fun.  Twiga is very fun to play with.












Then there is my sister.  Now, I love her....I really do.  And, I like to play with her, really.  But, not ALL THE TIME!  She never ever leaves me alone, even for a second.  She follows me everywhere, hangs on me constantly and ALWAYS wants to play with whichever toy it is I'm trying to play with. 

She is trying to walk these days, and I'm trying to help her.  But, even when I walk away from practice, she won't let me go.  Tonight, she pulled down my pajama bottoms when I trid to walk away.  Let go Shei Shei, let go!


No comments: